Introduction to LUCI LIVE Lite
A limited feature set version of LUCI LIVE, for live streaming only.
LUCI LIVE Lite removes the record, edit and ftp functions from its big sister, and limits your codec choice to the slightly lower quality G.722 or higher bit-rate, full bandwidth, ULCC. But in all other ways, it echoes the pro interface of LUCI LIVE , providing an extremely easy to use application for
budget broadcasters who need simplicity in both setup and operation.
- Apple MAC computer/laptop/netbook with macOS 10.12 minimum
- PC/laptop/netbook with Windows 7, 8, and Windows 10, 64-bit.
- Linux computers PC/laptop/netbook, 64-bit
Features for all platforms
- RTP or N/ACIP low-delay streaming, two-way, so including return channel
- Codec: G722 and ULCC*
- SIP, N/ACIP compatible
- Constantly updated to the latest IP-technology and standards
- Free help desk via email
- Supports all the same devices as LUCI LIVE
- Upgrade to full LUCI LIVE license possible (cost reduction is purchase price of LUCI LIVE Lite)
* ULCC - ULTRA LOW COMPLEXITY CODING for AUDIO, developed by Technica Del Arte for professional performance: - Low power usage at recording and playback - High quality - Excellent for Multichannel Compressed Audio Recording - For use with LUCI Studio