Control all your LUCI STUDIO instance streams remotely with this dedicated software application
Our own ‘LUCI Studio RC’ is a ready to use application to remote control LUCI STUDIO. It’s sold separately in our shop and can control multiple LUCI STUDIO instances on multiple devices having an intuitive tiled representation.
LUCI STUDIO RC can only control instances of LUCI STUDIO 5 that have the Ember+ module activated and LUCI STUDIO Manager running. Follow the Setup Ember+ for LUCI STUDIO steps before installing and using LUCI STUDIO RC.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bit only)
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and higher (64-bit only
- macOS 10.12 (or higher)
Main Features LUCI STUDIO RC
- Point-to-point control software
- Multi client controller, connects to different devices
- Connection via local LAN or Public Internet
- Platforms: Windows and macOS
- Uses EMBER+ protocol
- SIP integration and call function
- Touch friendly controls
- Scrollable List of all LUCI STUDIO instances both on the internal or external network
- Instances are automatically scaled to fit on various displays
- Global overview of all information of LUCI STUDIO filtered by current mode and status
- Logging of main information like connection information, warnings etc.
- Loading of a global Phonebook ( LUCI phonebook format)
- Send commands to LUCI STUDIO (connect / disconnect, record on / record off a.o.)
- Making calls out of the global Phonebook or SIP number dailing
- Easy naming and color group tagging of instances