Every LUCI STUDIO instance has a separate Settings dialog, accessible by either clicking on the Instance name or selecting it’s menu button in the rack view:
When the instance is not yet connected, you will see only the IP and port settings, which you can change to the proper values in order to connect to a LUCI STUDIO instance.
When connected, the dialog also shows :
- Name of the LUCI STUDIO instance.
- A (-) button to delete this instance from the list
- The version of the LUCI STUDIO instance
- It’s Host name or IP address
- It’s port number
- Size of the Jitter buffer in ms
- Size of the Dynamic Jitter buffer in ms
- Editable Instance name as colored tag
- Tag color selector
- a CANCEL or OK button
The Instance name and group tag color are also send and set on the LUCI STUDIO instance itself.
Note: The jitter settings override the settings in the LUCI STUDIO instance, and are not saved but only valid for the current active connection/call.