V 1.3.3 uploaded. You can now also set the output-format (encoder, bitrate, stereo) different for each profile.
This will enable the reporter to choose different bitrates for different situations, ie HSDPA, WIFI, ADSL, etc.
New version at beta-site (see right at the blogroll) has new features:
- Gain knob to adjust input-gain. Like in Luci, you can use the up/down key to adjust.
- Uses Windows Mixer to adjust microphone-gain below 0dB(attenuation). If no Windows-mixer is available, the gain can not be adjusted below 0dB. This should work on a PDA also, but not all PDA’s have the Windows Mixer inside, the newer WM6 ones mostly do however. So, finally we can make some decent gain-control from within Luci on a PDA !
- Default ports in Live2 Setup now work correctly. Used to NOT work when you have not typed in :portnr after the URL or IP-address.
V 1.3.1 is uploaded. Improvements:
- Added a compatibility-mode for Mayah Centauri in Setup. You can now switch it On or Off.
- Landscape mode bitmaps are created and included in the packages so at landcape mode, Live2 will have the correct bitmaps.