The Stichting Roparun is a relay race of over 500 kilometres from Paris and Bremen to Rotterdam, where people in teams, take part in an athletic event to raise money for people with cancer. It’s also called an adventure for life. This is also clear from the motto, which for years has been: ‘Adding life to days, when days often can’t be added to life’. Visit the Roparun website here: https://roparun.nl/en/
Technica Del Arte is proud to have contributed to their Roparun Radio this weekend, congratulations to all participants, organization and radio team!
“LUCI STUDIO RC wird im SWR als das zentrale Element für die grafische Darstellung und manuelle Bedienung der Instanzen in den Hörfunk- und Fernsehschalträumen eingesetzt.
So gewinnen wir an Flexibilität und erhalten sehr gute Fernsteuermöglichkeiten sowie die Kontrolle der LUCI-Studio-Instanzen über jeden PC im Netzwerk an zentralen Schaltstellen in unseren Häusern und im Home Office.
Die Größe der Instanzen kann an die Wünsche des jeweiligen Benutzers angepasst werden. Im Logging werden die SIP-Protokolldaten als Excel-Datei dargestellt.
Bei Bedarf kann eine Instanz detailliert mit Pegelanzeige und Verbindungseigenschaften dargestellt werden. Der Benutzer hat einen sehr guten Überblick über den gesamten Verbindungsvorgang und kann gezielt alle Funktionen bedienen.”
“LUCI STUDIO RC is used at SWR as the central element for the graphic display and manual operation of the instances in the Radio and Television control rooms.
In this way we gain flexibility and get very good remote control options as well as the control of the LUCI Studio instances on every PC in the network at central control points in our houses and in the home office.
The size of the instances can be adapted to the wishes of the respective user. In the logging, the SIP protocol data is displayed as an Excel file.
If required, an instance can be displayed in detail with a level display and connection properties. The user has a very good overview of the entire connection process and can use all functions in a targeted manner.”
Stream Cloning uses multiple internet connections to construct a more reliable audio stream between LUCI LIVE and LUCI STUDIO. Simply switch the protocol in the station setting to SC-RTP and the rest will be taken care of for you automatically. LUCI Stream Cloning feature is available on iOS, Windows, Mac and Linux devices with multiple internet connections.
How does it work?
For example, if you do a live report from a sports location and you have an active Mobile 4G and WiFi connection on your iPhone, LUCI sends 2 streams, one via 4G and the other via WiFi. If one stream goes down, the other will continue to work and the studio will not notice any interruption.
Simple, easy and reliable.
Check out all new features in LUCI Studio Remote Control 1.3
- Organisation in Rows and Columns
- Move instance tiles for better overview
- Auto-hide function of non-active instances
- Larger level meters
- Audio level detection by colours
- Administrator pin-code
- Import settings
More information is available at the LUCI Studio RC manual page here.
NDI® (Network Device Interface) by NewTek™ is a high performance standard that allows anyone to use real time, ultra low latency video on existing IP video networks. The local NDI® streams can be used in the video function of LUCI Live and LUCI Studio for its video streaming features via the public internet, making it possible to incorporate your LUCI setup on the IP video network.
More information about LUCI and NDI® here.
Control your LUCI Studio with any OSC compatible software or hardware device within the local network.
Open Sound Control (OSC) is a protocol for networking sound synthesizers, computers, and other multimedia devices for purposes such as musical performance or show control. OSC’s advantages include interoperability, accuracy, flexibility and enhanced organization and documentation.
Hi there! LUCI Studio, LUCI Live, LUCI Live SE, LUCI Live Lite, LUCI Subscribe, LUCI Rooms and LUCI Global updates are now available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
We added some great new extra features to all of our LUCI software:
- A fresh new look for all settings screens, including the ability to choose from some predefined themes.
- Sound file player / jingle machine for LUCI Live, LUCI Subscribe-Max, LUCI Studio and LUCI Rooms.
- Multichannel Wasapi support for Windows so you can choose which channels to use when your audio card is set to multichannel.
- New LUCI Studio manager for instance management, Ember+ communication, OSC and SNMP protocol.
- LUCI Studio on Linux and macOS are now Ember+ compatible
- LUCI Rooms for Linux now available.
- All versions are Windows 11 and macOS 12 compatible
The ‘Swiss Army Knife’ for radio, podcast and content creators.
A multi-platform live high quality audio conferencing App for one to one or group communication. Rent your own private LUCI Room and host up to 5 participants. It’s just a simple push on a button. And by adding a logo you can make your room your own. You can even record to reuse, edit or upload your content later. See all features below.
- Cloud based connections on a dedicated LUCI Server
- Provides high quality mono or stereo audio streams
- Every room can host up to 5 participants at once
- App available for all platforms: iOS – Android – Windows – Mac
- Free download and install for all platforms
- Easily connect your guest with the ROOM Key
- Insert (pre-)recorded audio files live with the ROOM Player
- ROOM Mixing Console with connection information and live controls.
- Use the Guest information template, to send to your guests before the interview
- Enables local recording and sharing audio files
- All recorded in uncompressed WAV format so all files are of the highest audio quality and easy to process & edit
Control all your LUCI STUDIO instances at multiple locations remotely with this dedicated software application. This point-to-point Remote Control software gives the user safe and simple controls using an intuitive tiled representation. Control the instances running on different locations throughout the studio premises or even work from home. With LUCI STUDIO RC, life becomes a lot easier.
- Send commands to instances (connect/disconnect, record on/off a.o.)
- Point-to-point control software
- Multi client controller, connects to different devices
- Connect via local LAN or Public Internet
- Works on: Windows & MacOS
- Uses EMBER+ protocol
- SIP integration and call function
- Touch friendly controls
- Global overview of all information filtered by current mode and status
- Rack view for detailed information
- Easy naming and color group tagging of instances
- Logging of main information like connection information, warnings etc.
- Loading of a global Phonebook ( LUCI phonebook format)