Technica Del Arte’s webshop now shows your LUCI license activation code.
For anyone who has ever lost that complicated 15 digit LUCI activation code, it’s now neatly displayed in your Technica Del Arte account under ‘My Activation Codes’. If you do not have an account yet, you can easily create one using the email-address of your purchase.
If you ever want to move your license to a new device, the Technica Del Arte’s support team will ask for your code in combination with the account registered email-address. The team will de-activate the license remotely and your activation code is ready to use on a new device. That’s LUCI service!
Control all your LUCI STUDIO instances at multiple locations remotely with this dedicated software application. This point-to-point Remote Control software gives the user safe and simple controls using an intuitive tiled representation. Control the instances running on different locations throughout the studio premises or even work from home. With LUCI STUDIO RC, life becomes a lot easier.
- Send commands to instances (connect/disconnect, record on/off a.o.)
- Point-to-point control software
- Multi client controller, connects to different devices
- Connect via local LAN or Public Internet
- Works on: Windows & MacOS
- Uses EMBER+ protocol
- SIP integration and call function
- Touch friendly controls
- Global overview of all information filtered by current mode and status
- Rack view for detailed information
- Easy naming and color group tagging of instances
- Logging of main information like connection information, warnings etc.
- Loading of a global Phonebook ( LUCI phonebook format)