Live internet broadcasting receiver or source
Use the software stand-alone or combine with more remote LUCI STUDIO’s, other network devices or third-party professional hardware codecs.
Main Features LUCI STUDIO
- Platforms: Windows, macOS or Linux
- 30-day license available which can be upgraded to a lifetime license.
- Upgrade to usb possible, so you can use it on any Windows computer without installing and registering the software again, as the usb drive will also act as a dongle.
- Streaming protocols: RTP, SC-RTP, SIP, SHOUTcast, ICEcast, Multicast Src, Multicast Rcv
- Stream cloning i.e., send redundant streams via multiple network interfaces.
- Enjoy low processor usage with Technica Del Arte’s own compression ULCC audio codec
- Other compressions: MP2, AAC-LC, AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2, AAC-LD, AAC-ELD, Opus, G711, G722, Linear 16-bit, Linear 24-bit
- 1 stream by default but add one or more extra stereo bi-directional streams with multiple simultaneous connections from the field to the same PC (max. 64 stereo or mono streams)
- Kbps / Bit rate: 24 kbps to 2304 kbps
- Latency: 20-500 ms
- RTP Server
- Audio file recording, playing, editing and uploading.
Extra’s & plugins for LUCI STUDIO
- add extra streams: bidirectional stereo by default. Up to 64 streams possible
- control your LUCI STUDIO server remotely via MAC or Windows by our LUCI Studio RC Software
- control your LUCI STUDIO server remotely by adding third party plugin Ember plus & SNMP
- add Surround & Multi-Channel plugin for sending and receiving 5.1 and 7.1 surround audio..
- add Video Streaming plugin for receiving a video stream as a reference monitor.
- Enterprise features and customizations available, contact us.
Long term support (LTS)
We support the earlier (Windows 32-bit) version of Luci Studio, version 4 only with bug fixes. The Manual for version 4 is still available here.
Free help desk (LTS)
Free help desk through our dedicated support center .