New version 1.5 , Luci Live for Windows now receives following extra features:
- ASIO support. This means lower delays overall and ultra-low delay for your Mic input monitor.
- Added bitrates from 12 kbps to 20 kbps for AAC-HE and 18 kbps for AAC-HEV2
- Support for sending multiple audio frames in 1 RTP packet, to further decrease gross bitrate.
- Support for signalling QOS or diffserve. Use the phonebook to enable this advanced setting.
- Improved compatibility with Mayah codecs when using AAC-HE and N/ACIP.
- Sometimes the effective jitter-buffer was lower than actually set.
- Limited bitrates for MP2 to valid ones for each sample-rate.