For platforms Windows, Apple, iOS and Android. iOS version will be available after App store approval.
- Network jitter metering, enable this in Options or Settings
- On Windows, show full names of Audio cards, used to be truncated to 31 characters
- Allow the use of multiple USB drives with Luci Live on 1 PC or MAC, for multichannel purposes.
- On MAC, show channel names for multichannel audio cards and improved support for aggregate devices
- Improved station selection with keyboard
- On Android, logout after FTP upload.
- On iOS, Opus codec is added.
- On iOS, we added the ability to keep the screen active while streaming or recording. Enable this in the settings/general screen
- On iOS, the Station details are arranged more logically
- On MAC, S and L shortcut keys now work
- On Android, Fast Forward made the app crash sometimes when it reached the end of the file.