The window for choosing a station has been revamped, you can now:
- See the date and time of when you last used a station.
- Sort according to name or last used date/time.
- Update the list through the web. The user can update the list with a station-list you can store on any webserver. Format (CSV) is the same as import station-list in Live2Setup. To enter a URL go to Live2Setup “Server2” page. Only when a URL is entered the user will see a button called “Update” in the “Choose Station” window. The imported stations are appended to the local list from Live2Setup and cached locally. The list is always updated manually, no automatic update takes place.
- On PC, you can resize the window for choosing a station.
And, some extra keyboard shortcuts where made:
S = Choose Station
C = Connect
P = Play
For completeness in using proxy-servers: Luci V1.4.2 will now auto-connect correctly when a proxy-server is used.
Some new features:
- If you use a proxy-server, you can register via this server now. Choose “Use Proxy” in the Live2 Setup Register page.
- Luci will now detect on selected devices like Samsung Omnia and HTC devices, if a headset is plugged in and chooses the correct InputEQ automatically. For this you must have 2 EQ-profiles defined ending with _int and _ext . If you use the presets from our webpage this will already be the case.
Download this latest version on the right.
Forgot to update the links on the right, anyone who has downloaded 1.3R24 however will still have downloaded the latest version 1.4 .
Newest version now supports ASIO-drivers, which allows Luci to decrease the latency even more.
Other new features added:
- On PDA with VGA screen, drawing the screen is now faster in some cases.
- 256 kpbs on all AAC variations now work ok.
- Status window was not removed when deselected in the menu.
v 1.3.23 adds some small features:
- You can choose to auto-connect or not in Setup. This was default On, you can now switch it off.
- Last loaded file for Playing will be loaded again when the software starts up. Unload the file by choosing the menu-item “Open file for playing” and choose “Cancel”.
A bug solved:
- On the Samsung Omnia the about-tool crashed when you had an sd-card inserted.